Saturday, October 31, 2009

Saturday..

I got up somewhat early for a Saturday, hung out with my mom while taking the dog to the vet. I've eaten a decent amount, but now that its getting on the later side of lunch, I can't find anything that sounds good and I'm starting to get a headache. I called my sister in law and was asking her what things I could cook. She gave me some suggestions and also told me if I didn't eat enough meat (which I haven't because it just sounds...gross) that I'm probably low on iron and feeling those effects too, which is tiredness.
And yeah, I just want to curl up and take a nap. I know if I lay down or even recline and watch tv I won't want to get up again and I'll likely feel worse especially if I don't eat more first.
So I'm now getting cranky, because I really am tired, but I'm trying to keep myself moving until I find something to eat.
Wow, life is a little bit pathetic right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment