Sunday, November 15, 2009

My innie is going away...

Well this has been a good week. I hope that means it will only get better from here!
We're at the start of week 13, and although I'm still picky with what I want to eat, at least I want to eat! We visited my parents Friday night through Saturday and my mom was very nice and cooked a delicious meal Saturday! I even pulled the pregnancy card and took the leftovers home with me :-D Yum!
I still have this occasional, inconvienent nauseous feeling that will creep up at any moment. Like as I'm finishing a third slice of apple. All of a sudden I'm completely nauseated at the thought of swallowing the bite in my mouth. About 3 times it has happened this week and I have to go spit out whatever I'm chewing on for fear of losing everything I ate before that. *Sigh* And then 5 minutes after that, I'm hungry (but not for whatever caused the feeling). Inconvienent.

Also exciting this weekend. Despite Nathan's plea to not buy anything for the baby before Christmas, my parents were garage sale shopping and found a very lovely crib. I went and looked at it, agreed it was very lovely and we bargained the seller down to what I consider a good price. So now the baby's room has about all the furniture we need right away. About the only big things left to get are car seat and stroller and then likely one of those pack 'n play things for traveling. And because we now have a crib, I'm going to be pushing to rearrange and paint the baby's room so we can get everything set up and organized. I still bet that the room won't be painted till after Christmas.

Funny, I was one of those people that said "You have 9 months, why are you getting everything right away?" as I watched others rush out and buy all the baby things they needed in the first few months. But, here I am, one of those people... Though, in my defense, the crib is the only thing we've bought. Everything else we already had. And I only bought the crib because we found a nice used one. Anything new, I won't buy until we start getting much closer. (I promise!)

So no real baby bump yet. Though I think I'm getting a little rounder around my belly, Nathan refuses to admit it. I do have evidence that the bump is coming. My belly button has began to pop a little. It used to be a deep innie and now, its still an innie, but with the middle sticking out. It made me laugh the day I noticed. My innie is gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment