Monday, November 2, 2009

What's your weight goal?

So Nathan, and many other friends, are on diets to lose weight. Now I've always joked about wanting to gain weight, and I know, everyone hates me for it. But I don't really try and my weight is up and down a little, and I happen to be on the down side right now...
My dr told me today that I needed to gain 35 pounds. Now, at first I laughed, honestly laughed. Because I thought even being pregnant, I can't do that, I've never been able to gain much weight when I wanted.
Looking back though, my mom said she gained more than that with her first and others have too, so maybe it's doable. I just know that a few months ago, when I watched my calorie intake for real and really tried to eat extra protein and calories (yeah, it lasted only a week) but without paying attention, I barely ate what I needed to sustain my weight with my activity level. And even when I tried, I was barely above the calorie intake of sustaining my weight. I just can't eat that much!
Everyone says when you're pregnant you'll want to eat everything all the time. I hope they're right...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for starting this, Becky. It will be fun keeping up and catching things I might miss at the time :) I love all the Berrys!

    ReplyDelete