Monday, April 18, 2011

Waiting...

How many times in life do we feel like we're just waiting? Too many, I think. We can't forget to LIVE!
Currently, I'm waiting for my parents to arrive for a (short) visit. I'm waiting for Nathan to get home from work because I love having my small family all together. A friend is waiting for a home-buying decision to get made.
Waiting...

I love the song While I'm Waiting by John Waller
I'm waiting


I'm waiting on You, Lord

And I am peaceful

I'm waiting on You, Lord

Though it's not easy

But faithfully, I will wait

Yes, I will wait

I will serve You while I'm waiting

I will worship while I'm waiting

I will serve You while I'm waiting

I will worship while I'm waiting

I will serve you while I'm waiting

I will worship while I'm waiting on You, Lord

 
So don't forget to SERVE, WORSHIP and ENJOY life while you wait :-)

1 comment:

  1. i've thought that alot lately about just waiting for one thing after the other. thanks for giving me something to do in the meantime!

    ReplyDelete