Saturday, November 19, 2011

Random Thoughts

I have so many things I'd love to post about - complaints (crazy drivers!) or fun things I've done (recipes, sewing projects) or philosophical questions (how friends come and go)

But I think of all these great posts when I'm busy...in the shower or driving.

And when I sit at the computer I am not philosophical or really all that interested in uploading photos and giving step by step instructions and I know that no one really wants to hear me complain.

So I'll just take a minute to say...I love my life. I have an absolutely wonderful, amazing husband. A very sweet and adorable daughter. A very active (that means healthy, right?) son whom I can't wait to see. Great parents. Caring in-laws. Loving extended family.
Awesome friends (even if most are far away)

I'm just very at-peace with my life. However hectic and crazy it sometimes is. However much some days seem to drag on. (And being a mom of a toddler, that just happens sometimes!)

I'm thankful for all the blessings in my life! I could sit around and want more. Sometimes I think it'd be nice if...
But I'm not sure more money is really worth much. How would I appreciate the free things in life? More time might be nice, but then would I appreciate all the little stages that are rushing by?

Perhaps being a mom was what I always wanted. I am quite content :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment