Wednesday, June 6, 2012

A day at the Berry house

First we had a leisurely morning of pancakes, wetting through diapers and pjs and getting dressed. Then my beloved babysitter came over :-D
I got to some sewing (backing this T-shirt quilt) before Isaiah wanted mommy then I put him to bed and did some prep work in the kitchen.
After naptimes, we went swimming in the baby pool. It's quite small but has a cushioned bottom and surprisingly, all 3 of us fit... ;-)
After that, Isaiah went down for his fourth nap, I caved and put Thomas on for Samantha then I whipped up a few ice trays of baby food.





It's about time Isaiah got real food. I mean, doesn't the kid look like he's starving?











And after bedtime, I took a delicious graham cracker recipe, turned it dairy free, substituted because I was out of brown sugar and added a lot more flour to turn it from crackers into cookies. Delicious end to the day. I even managed to bake a few ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment