Saturday, March 10, 2012

Just pictures

We took pictures today, so thats all I got. No good story.
Except that I made homemade bread for dinner and Nathan said it was amazing! Funny how just flour and water (and a tiny bit of sugar and salt) can taste so good :-) Its all in how you do it.
Testing the lighting with big sis

Someone's 3 month pictures in his chair. Nevermind the fact that he's 3 months and 2 days. Or that I completely missed 2 months in this chair... Still better than Sam, who never got any

Mommy can make him smile

Sibling picture. He was about to scream...

And Daddy's co pilot pictures!

Pretty spellbound by the window..

He looks like a really good copilot choice, huh?

And this was a few weeks ago - learning to ride her new, beautiful tricycle!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful family.

    I read your last post about those 'bad mommy days.' Right there with you. You should see mine though. 3 kids under 3 and only one me. There have been many times where I have locked myself in the half bath next to the kitchen with the lights out and two kids banging on the door just so I could literally have two minutes by myself.

    ReplyDelete