Monday, March 19, 2012

Picture Update

On the real computer for a minute so that I can add a few pictures. And I reread some of my posts and realize that autocorrect on the iphone and me posting without reading it very carefully leaves some guessing for you all. So good luck with that, because I doubt I will improve much if I keep posting from my phone :-) Its like a game, right? Figure out what Becky was trying to say...

Happy Boy at the zoo last week. And I love my kids in overalls. I don't know what it is, but i LOVE it

I got a picture with both of them kinda smiling! Thats hard work

Isn't he growing up?? (And in overalls, again ;-)

Samantha putting on her 'indoor shoes' because I'm trying to keep the house cleaner and she insists on wearing shoes. So I finally just got her slippers so she could.

Happy St Patrick's day! I'm not usually one for getting holiday outfits, but I had a gift card and these were cute and they will continue to wear these even after March 17. :-)

Happy girl in her bath tonight. Both my kids like baths. I like that it usually calms them down before bed :-) Win-win

No comments:

Post a Comment