Saturday, March 20, 2010

31 weeks and moving...

So we actually finally started cleaning things out and moving and packing in prep for putting this house up for sale. I guess I did too much this morning. All afternoon/evening I've had (too) many braxton hicks contractions. After resting all evening and drinking lots of water, they have slowed, so I think I'm fine. The problem is I worked too hard. If I tell the dr I had this many, she'll likely put me on bedrest and I can't afford that! So the better solution would be to slow down a lot on my own and not be on bedrest. However, I thought I wasn't doing too much today. :-( Thursday I did too much, Friday I did good and still got things done. Saturday I did too much again.
Its really frustrating now. To watch Nathan moving and packing things and then watching him try to figure out how to load a crib into the truck or move a bookcase all by himself, because he and I both know I really can't help. Even though I really want to!!
And there are sooooo many things I really want to do and clean and pack and move.
And I can't.

:-(

No comments:

Post a Comment