Sunday, March 28, 2010

32 Weeks

Yesterday was Josh and Melissa's wedding. We had a great time and there was LOTS of food at the reception that baby girl throroughly enjoyed :-)
I had quite a few contractions Saturday morning even though I was just running errands with the boys, but Nathan made me drink a whole bottle of water and things seemed to calm down. Its definitely noticable when I have quite a few contractions so I have to be really careful to not do too much, drink lots of water, and, my all time favorite, go to the bathroom a lot. *sigh* That's especially Nathan's favorite when we're on road trips or running errands. :-D
Anyway, I'm up pretty close to the weight gain the doctor originally suggested - where I never thought I'd be - so I guess its about time to limit myself in the sweet intake. I have been better about eating more veggies, so now its just time to take a step away from sweets. Boo, but I know I'll be a healthier person. And its a good habit to get started for raising children! I never had motivation before because I could eat all the sweets I wanted and I never gained weight. I knew it probably wasn't the healthiest thing, but when you see no impact, its hard to convince yourself of that. So now that I might be seeing an impact, let's see if I have some motivation that translates to will power :-)
I also can't really sit up from laying on my back. That's fairly new. Sleeping is uncomfortable, but made much better with the big huge worm pillow Heather let me borrow :-) Swelling in my ankles and feet and maybe a little in my hands/wrists (or it may just be because I'm gaining weight that my watch and ring actually fit now)
So I really only update the pregnancy symptoms so that I know when things happened for my next pregnancy and for others. I thought I'd remember everything, but I already forgot some things, so better write them down!
Next weekend we will PAINT THE NURSERY!! Yey!! And put the crib up. :-D (Even though we won't use the crib for a few months, I'd prefer to have the room a little bit set up)
The weekend after that the boys are fishing and the girls will all be here for the weekend and baby shower! I'm just excited everyone is coming and we should be able to finish up on baby stuff - we don't need much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment