Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Almost 30 weeks

So I don't know when I got off, but I thought I was at 30 weeks and I sure was not. I even got confused when the nurse told me I was 29 weeks yesterday and she was unconvinced after I said I thought I was 30, so she went to check on it...but didn't come back. The dr came in instead in about 5 minutes and finished up everything, and then kinda told me I was done even though the nurse never came back...
I'm a little disappointed in the dr's visits lately because MY nurse is apparently gone and I don't really care for the new nurse. She just isn't as fun and pleasant and on top of it. She's nice and all, but the old nurse was much better :-(
Anyway, so I am at 29 weeks and a few days. Sad, I thought I was a week further...
Current feelings/symptoms....uhm, the extra huge feeling has gone for a little while. Not sure if I'm eating less or getting used to it, but for a few weeks in there, I thought I'd never make it and now I'm thinking "sure, why not. I got this" which is good, right? Just a little over 2 months to go.
I need to get more ahead on school work so they have stuff to do whenever I leave....
What else...oh, heartburn is back. Some days its pretty awful, yesterday I don't think I took one tums. But when its bad, its really a drag. I take tums and it gets better and whenever I've felt it even a little during the day, I have to remember to take 1 (or 2) tums as I'm getting ready for bed, otherwise when I lay down I feel like all my food it coming back out my mouth. Not in a nauseous way, in a I'm really full and its gonna come up my throat way.
Tic-tac is getting nice and strong. She can make my whole tummy just ripple and jump. its funny when she gets to one side and makes me look really lop-sided! Like I swallowed a watermelon sideways. Doesn't stay for too long though, so most of the time I look like a child's sized basketball. I know it will get a lot bigger! She's only about 3 pounds right now, and still about 4-6 inches short of what she'll be when she's born. Whoa!
Another busy week - a meeting I need to run to now and the RODEO tomorrow - yee-haw! Rascal Flatts! I hope they play some older songs cause I probably don't know their new ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment