Thursday, July 28, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things....

*Having a clean bathroom (I did that this week, I don't care for the cleaning part, but going into a clean room makes me smile!)
*Getting some FUN sewing done! Ok, so most of its fun, but seeing the finished product is the best part!
Here's a pic from this week
The ruffle pants are so fun, but they're a bit long on Sam, so maybe in a few months...

*Pancakes, eggs, and fruit for dinner! (Don't tell daddy, but we'd already had pancakes for breakfast) And Sam loves it and eats well! I'm sure a normal plate for a 14 month old is an egg, half a plum, and 2 pancakes? And that was not too long after her snack of a full yogurt carton and a bunch of graham crackers. (I was tutoring and trying to keep her busy...)
*TWO Wal-mart trips in one week :-D oops...
*Colored pens for my notecard Bible verses. Yey for pink and purple! And blue and green...
*Actually making it to library story time for once this month!
*Feeling my little boy bounce around! At this stage, its still fun because he doesn't hurt me yet :-) Don't worry, as active as he is, I KNOW that is coming...

I hope I can make you smile today...
So what are some of YOUR favorite things?

No comments:

Post a Comment