Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Maybe not..

So its March 15 and this is post 3 for the month...maybe I didn't turn into that better blogger I was hoping for.
But I have lots of excuses I'm sure. Today we finally got internet in the new home. Of course, I did get the neighbor's internet before (which they gave us a password for) but only in the two upstairs bedrooms or the corner of the kitchen. Not exactly convenient.
We also got cable again - we had it at the old house, but hadn't watched too much (it was kinda coming with the cable internet and not being billed...) especially because we didn't have a DVR.
Well, we got cable with a DVR and I was trying to find some things to record this afternoon 'for a rainy day'. Well I just watched one and can I say that TV has turned...really stupid?
Yeah, so we'll stick to our few shows on USA and call it done. The TV is upstairs anyway and really out of the way - especially hard to watch if Sam is awake (key reason for me wanting it there)

I'll have to write about how it feels to be back in the same neighborhood at a later date. I'm not feeling like posting a lot (ie I'm distracted by the tv...)

No comments:

Post a Comment