Sunday, March 27, 2011

10 Months

Ok, so 10 months happened last week, but here are the updates. Samantha loves getting into things! I'm not sure this is new but her abilities are getting better all the time. She crawls to what she wants - and doesn't mind obstacles in her way, she's like a tank - just go over them! She loves it when I lay on the floor and she gets to use mommy as a jungle gym. She particularly likes lifting my shirt and blowing raspberries on my tummy! So funny since we really don't do this to her that often. Her eating schedule is the same, the only difference is that mid-morning and mid-afternoon have turned to bottles, since it seemed that mommy just couldn't keep up. She's still getting that late night bottle in her sleep. I'm thinking that if I just move dinner up a little then maybe I could nurse her and do the bottle both at bedtime and not have to go up again when we go to bed. But why mess with success? She only sleeps till about 6. Some days it can be as early as 5, but if it is that early, she'll often snooze in bed with me till 7 or 7:30. Which means her nap schedule is not consistent time wise. Oh well. This weekend she was up at 6 and then ready for a nap by 8:30 where most days she goes down closer to 10 and once last week she skipped her morning nap all together and went down at 12:30! *shrugs* She seems to be sleeping longer - about an hour or a little more each nap and most of the time she wakes up cheerful, so we'll let it go. We have gotten some 12 month summer clothes, but her 9 month stuff still fits, so we're probably good on clothes. My only 'need' is PJs for her. I can't decide what's best. I did like the cotton footies, which she only has 3 pairs, but now its getting even hot for that, I think. Her feet will stink in the morning after being in footies all night. Plus I can't find many in 12 month size and the 9 month ones are getting a little short. I still want one piece PJs, though Target and Walmart only seem to have 2 piece sets for 12 month. Nathan thinks just a onesie, but I feel like her theighs need a little cover, since she rolls around and doesn't keep a blanket on. I could get some light pants and do that over onesies, but light-weight are hard to find unless I buy the 2-piece PJ set and I don't really want the tops... Anyone have suggestions as to what their kids wore to bed at this age in this heat?

1 comment:

  1. kohls had a good selection of very lightweight one piece pjs on sale a few weeks ago(lots for 12 mo)... you could catch the next sale and chop off the feet if youre too worried about them. or you could grab some of your scrap fabric and elastic and make her some cute little pj pants to go with a onesie! it might take you like 30 mins but you wouldn't have to buy anything and can pick the weight of the fabric! thats all i've got for you... good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete