Sunday, March 20, 2011

Motivation Needed...

So I finally get time where the baby is asleep and I have nothing pressing to do and yet here I sit. Not sewing like a good girl or even cooking myself dinner. Just wasting time surfing facebook.

Does anyone have extra motivation?

And how am I tired? I got a two and a half hour nap yesterday!

What's really funny is that Samantha has slept till about 6:30 the past 2 days (good for her!) yet I have been awake at 5:45, the time she had been waking up...ugh! We need to coordinate our schedules...

In writing I am trying to perpetuate myself off this couch and into the sewing room to see if I can make any progress in what I'm sure is not much of naptime that I have left.

I think tomorrow at the grocery store I'll be buying frozen dinners....

No comments:

Post a Comment