Friday, March 18, 2011

This Week's Projects

This weeks projects are.... and my no means does this mean they will actually get done this week.
First, I am really bad at posting/editting, so these are backwards in the way I wanted them and I can't seem to move them.
My cute helper:Turning this into a blanket: pink and chocolate zebra minky with silky satin chocolate back. So soft and smooth and perfect for cuddling a summer baby. Anyone interested? Personalized just for you! Its a trial in satin/minky pairing, so it'd be a good deal...
Difficulty (for me) hard! Turning these pieces into a curtain for Samantha's room. The top (valence) will be the multi colors, and the panels will be from the bottom purple fabric. Not sure I have enough, so it'll be interesting to see how I can make it work.

Making personalized placemats from the purple for Kelly! Plus a bonus dresser cover for her little girl's dresser :-)





That's it for now. Cross your fingers and say a prayer for this afternoon and I'll let you know if it for sure happens - we're supposed to be closing!

No comments:

Post a Comment